Allocator Jobs Vacancy at River Island London
River Island London urgently required following position for Allocator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Allocator Jobs Vacancy at River Island London Jobs Details:
Our people make all the difference.
Just as the River Island name pulls customers in off the high street and inspires them to buy online, our employer brand turns the heads of talented people, inspiring them to join, stay and grow with us.
With more than 60 years of history in the bag, ours is a brand with an impressive heritage. Style is well and truly in our blood. As well as UK and Ireland, we are represented globally through our stores in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia. Our e-commerce business is helping to set the trend globally, shipping to 125 countries whilst also growing our presence in the world’s leading digital fashion marketplaces.
WE KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING
Are you analytical, have a head for numbers and love fashion? If so, then working as part of our fashion Merchandising team could be the ideal career for you! Our Merchandising Teams are responsible for maximising profits and sales by accurately forecasting trends, planning stock levels and monitoring performance.
Working on a specific product area, you will gain hands-on experience with the essential knowledge that will help kick-start your Merchandising career! Reporting to the Merchandiser, you will:
- Provide administrative and analytical support to the Merchandising Team
- Accurately allocate stock to stores in line with the distribution plan
- Replenish store stock levels
- Analyse and forecast sales trends
- Analyse product performance to support trading decisions
- Produce and maintain accurate sales ledger cards
- Liaise with the Buying Team to highlight various issues such as delivery dates, quality issues etc
- Work closely with Suppliers, Distribution Centre and stores regarding deliveries
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
For this role, you will have:
- An analytical degree (any discipline) or equivalent experience
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Previous retail experience would be advantageous
- Strong commercial awareness with an interest in fashion and retail
- Passionate about developing a career in Merchandising
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be a team player, understanding priorities and workload of other departments
- Excellent communication and networking skills at all levels
- PC literate with good knowledge of Excel
- Love the brand as much as we do!
IT NEVER GETS BORING
If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment where every day is new, then River Island is the place to be! As a business, we are committed to developing our talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
You will be working with industry experts who are passionate about our brand and really know their stuff. They are focused on ensuring they deliver this knowledge to their team to support their development with the business. What better way to learn and develop your career than alongside someone who has been there and done it themselves!
Our working environment is busy, fast moving and responsive to our customers’ needs, much like our training which is unique to our business and reflective of our fun and refreshing brand and our people within it! Our River Academy offers ongoing training and development by running workshops throughout the year varying from courses focusing on softer skills to the more technical courses you may require to perform your duties.
It’s not all work and no play here eitherwe all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from Summer and Christmas parties, bake-offs, and lots of charity events!
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHERand in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Interest-Free Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted on-site gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Staff Shop
- Subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking