Product Internship Programme Finalists Graduates Only Jobs Vacancy at Schroders London
- Product Internship Programme Finalists Graduates Only
- London ENG
- 21 Mar, 2019 30+ days ago
Schroders London urgently required following position for Product Internship Programme Finalists Graduates Only. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Internship Programme Finalists Graduates Only Jobs Vacancy at Schroders London Jobs Details:
We’re looking for analytical and innovative final year interns to join our Product division on our 2019 Summer Internship Programme. Once completing the internship, it may be possible that you can step onto our 2019 Product Graduate Programme.
We design and develop innovative products for our clients. So we’re after innovative, curious people who are up for a challenge. You’ll be happy working with colleagues from across the business and building relationships, but we also need someone who is actively interested in learning about the markets and help shape our strategies.
Our 2019 Summer Internship Programme starts on Monday 24th June 2019 and runs for 8 weeks ending on Friday 16th August 2019. This programme will provide you with a unique introduction into the investment management industry and how Product operates within it. You’ll be given introductory training and opportunities to network with people across the business.
During your internship you will be assigned one of the Product teams where you will have the opportunity to work on live projects and shadow senior executives.
Some of the teams you could be placed into include Product Development, Market Intelligence, GAIA Product and Marketing.
- Product Development - This team works on creating new products (e.g. funds) for our clients. Our job is to outperform our competitors by creating products that are innovative and suit our clients’ needs.
- Market Intelligence - This team has the aim of providing stronger data connectivity between Schroders and the market. The team aims to build a strong understanding of the market, better inform Schroders' sales activity, improve product positioning and suggest product development ideas.
- Schroder GAIA – GAIA is our dedicated platform for liquid alternative strategies. Product Specialists in our GAIA team get involved in a variety of tasks from making pitches to clients, competitor analysis and working with our global sales teams.
- Marketing – Our Marketing teams then work on inventive campaigns across the globe to engage our clients and drive organic growth.
- A great communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Creative – you’ll be able to think outside the box and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Happy to get involved in variety of tasks and projects
- Be interested in the markets, investment management and global trends
- Flexible and open minded as you’ll be rotating around different teams
- A 2:1 honours degree or equivalent – we’re not fussed when it comes to your degree subject
- 128 UCAS Points at A-Level or equivalent (320 UCAS points using the old tariff)
- Final year of study or graduate and available to potentially join the Product Graduate Programme in September 2019
1. Online application form and CV
2. Online video interview
3. Assessment centre
Candidates should be available to start the 2019 Summer Internship Programme on Monday 24th June 2019. The programme ends on 16th August 2019.
We will be recruiting this on a rolling basis and so we would recommend that you apply early.