Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Coople London
Coople London urgently required following position for Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Coople London Jobs Details:
Our Chief Executive / Executive Producer is looking for a personal assistant to assist with his work across documentary, education and fiction production. You will be supporting in business administration, diary and event management.
The role will be full-time, based in south London offices in Elephant& Castle and London Bridge, but will also be remote.
Typical roles include:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Excellent phone manner, able to make calls to prospective contacts and clients
- Book-keeping and expenses:
- with a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- with experience in accounting software Xero and in filing expenses
- Experience using CRM and project management software, such as Copper, Basecamp, Project Teamwork
- Administrative support (arranging a new phone/laptop, etc.)
- Help preparing presentations/pitch decks
- Proofreading and subtitling
- Help with research
- Help supporting the day-to-day work of a Chief Executive working in the video, tv and film industry
- The candidate must be exceptionally organised and proactive, with a track record of setting up systems for better organisation and ‘tidying’ messy shared office folders
- Must have laptop
- If not working through an agency, must be self-employed with the right to work in the EU
- Must be a self-motivated and reliable, organised person, able to juggle several demands at once
- Must have a passion for production and a keen eye for detail
- Computer skills:
o Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator useful to have
Minimum 3 years experience in business administration