Topshop Topman Logistics Assistant Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy at Top Shop Man London
- Topshop Topman Logistics Assistant Fixed Term Contract
- Top Shop Man
- London ENG
- 21 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Top Shop Man London urgently required following position for Topshop Topman Logistics Assistant Fixed Term Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Topshop Topman Logistics Assistant Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy at Top Shop Man London Jobs Details:
TOPSHOP / TOPMAN Logistics Assistant - Fixed Term Contract, London Oxford Circus
Â£8.00-Â£8.65 per hour
Our Oxford Circus Flagship store really is a 'one - off'. Our customers travel from all over the World to get a glimpse of what's going on behind the doors of our unique and iconic store. The store trades off 5 floors and total's 95,000 square foot of selling space, making it the largest store in the business! It receives 100's of new lines every week, so there is always something new and exciting to see. The pace is like no other and the atmosphere is unreal, keeping our customers coming back for more.
Our Stockroom Assistants work as part of the Operations Team across 12 stockrooms that include Topshop&Topman clothing,accessories and shoes. Our Team is passionate about product and service,always delivering with pace and energy.They are knowledgeble about Topshop&Topman and they are proactive to use this knowledge to be commercial,effective and deliver impecable customer service at all times.When working within the unique environment of the Oxford Circus Flagship,you recognise the high profile of the Store and you are flexible and adaptable in order to cope with the demands of a neverending changing environment.
Please be aware that this is a Fixed Term Contract and will end no later than the 5th January 2019.
This role requires our assistants to be organised,proactive and efficient so they can carry out the following tasks:
- Processing delivery and paperwork.
- Involvement in the audit/stocktake processes across all stockrooms.
- Training and Coaching new starters and colleagues.
- Authentic customer service to all customers.
- Showcase strong resilience in order to cope with the high expectations of the Global Flagship.
- Ability to motivate yourself and drive own development.
- Genuine love for the Topshop / Topman Brand with a knowledge of fashion.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and pace.
- Authentic , passionate and attentive customer service.
- Good organisational skills and professional approach.
- Proactive and adaptable to a changing environment .
- Ability to work alone and in a Team.
- Previous experience is desireble but not essential.