Office Administrator Customer Service Jobs Vacancy at Box Jobs Stansted
Box Jobs Stansted urgently required following position for Office Administrator Customer Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Customer Service Jobs Vacancy at Box Jobs Stansted Jobs Details:
Are you a friendly and experienced office worker who has a strong mind for organisation and a common sense approach to work?
If so this could be the role for you.
The role is proposed at 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) from 10-3. Full time is also available if you would prefer.
- You take pride in doing a great job
- You're reliable, steady and methodical
- You are good humoured and enjoy the company of others
- Being organised and accurate makes you happy
- You are a team player and communicate well with clients and peers
About the Role
You'll be part of the Client Services Team headed by Associate Director, Simon Hammond. Simon is looking for an experienced administrator to join our friendly team working in a varied and busy role.
An overview of your daily duties are:
- Answering telephones and customer queries
- Scanning/photocopying documentation
- Reception duties for visitors
- Email preparation and responses
- Filing - electronic and manual
- Updating database records
- Post In/Out
- Purchase Orders
- Stationery and Kitchen Supplies
- Timesheet management
- Ad hoc support to team members
At Insight Associates, we are not a typical accountancy practice. For starters we're not dull, grey and boring, (well most of us aren't anyway) we're forward-thinking and innovative and our core belief is that every successful business needs strong financial management to make good business decisions.
We're proud to say that for 25 years we've given both growing and distressed businesses the Financial Management, Direction and Control they never dreamed was within their grasp.
We're a small, efficient, friendly and incredibly dedicated team that takes pride in the work we do that helps our clients succeed and grow. They're blown away by what we can help them achieve and we want you to be part of their successful journey too.
We've got nice tidy clean offices and good working conditions. We work hard but we also know how to have fun... everyone always comments on what a nice friendly atmosphere it is.... oh, and on those occasional days when things do get a bit stressed.... there's always chocolate to be found in the fridge!
- 22 days holiday rising to 27 with service
- On-site site Parking
- Unlimited Free Tea/Coffee/Squash
- Flexible hours available
- Use of the company helicopter.... (OK so we made that up but we really are fun and professional and there's a great job role here for a reliable person happy to provide great customer service, administrative and filing support and generally look after the team).
How Many Hours A Week Are Available:
5 days a week (Monday to Friday) from 10-3. Full time is also available.
What Shifts Are Available If Applicable: