Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at National Express Group Plc Cardiff
National Express Group Plc Cardiff urgently required following position for Customer Service Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at National Express Group Plc Cardiff Jobs Details:
National Express have opportunities for a Customer Service Advisors to join our Cardiff team on 27 hour contract. This role will put you in the centre of the hustle and bustle of a busy transport environment, selling tickets in and around the outside of the station, answering customer queries and guiding them to their location and ensuring our high standards of health and safety are continually met.
It's the perfect environment for someone who is energetic, safety focused and customer service driven as well as always ready to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service to our passengers.
Please note the assessment day for this position will be held on Tuesday 14th May.
What you'll receive...
- 22 days annual leave
- Free Coach travel
- Company pension
- Employee Assistance programme
- Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business!
What you'll do...
- providing help and information to our passengers
- assisting drivers with boarding and helping with luggage
- selling tickets and add-on products to customers
- maintaining excellent level of service to all customers
- operating internal tracking systems to manage coach services
- managing coach movement within the station and exceeding the Health and Safety standards
- using pro-active approach to make travel arrangements for our customers in the event of delays or service disruptions
What you'll need...
- exceptional customer service skills
- ability to stay calm under the pressure
- pro-active approach to operational needs
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- professional self - conduct
- excellent problem solving skills
National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East and awarded Britain’s Most Admired Transport Company in 2018. Our aim; to provide excellence in all that we do for National Express customers and keep everyone safe - if we can’t do it safely, we don’t do it. To do this we need the best people and strive to create an environment that motivates and develops our people.
You may have experience in the following: Customer Service, Call Centre, Customer Care, Retail, Hospitality, Transportation, Security and/or Sales.