Customer Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Marks Spencer Banbury
Marks Spencer Banbury urgently required following position for Customer Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Marks Spencer Banbury Jobs Details:
Bureau Customer Assistant
M&S is changing. We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first. We’d love you to join our team and play a part in creating our future.
We want our customers to step in and feel M&S. This means playing a central role, working in the Bureau de Change and across our salesfloors. You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
What it takes to be a Bureau Customer Assistant at M&S:
Our Bureau de Changes are busy, so you’ll need stamina to get our customers’ travel plans to off to a flying start.
We want you to serve and sell with personality and pride so you’ll be confident and engaging, excellent at communicating and be passionate about our products. We’ll teach you the rest.
What’s in it for you:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food
- A first-class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team
- Investing in You – options to progress, it’s something we’re proud of at M&S. Only if you want to that is. If you don’t, it won’t stop us investing in your continued learning
- Onsite subsidised staff café or catering options
- Flexible working options
- Holiday entitlement
- Celebration Day – a paid day off to celebrate something that’s important to you*
- Charity Volunteer Day – A paid day away from work to support your chosen charity*
- Perks and discounts via the M&S Choices website (these are great and there are lots!) including Holiday Buying and Cycle to Work schemes where you can buy a new bike*
- Qualifying period applies
We have a diverse range of colleagues and are committed to an active Equal Opportunities Policy which starts with our recruitment and selection process.