Technical Support Manager Jobs Vacancy at Allscripts London
Allscripts London urgently required following position for Technical Support Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Manager Jobs Vacancy at Allscripts London Jobs Details:
The primary purpose of this role is to provide high quality support service to Allscripts clients across product line(s) and/or businesses, working with the team of well-trained and effective technical support analysts to help build, maintain and improve customer experience and to improve referenceability of Allscripts Support. Co-ordinate rapid and effective cross-sectional response to major incidents, including escalations, follow-ups, dissemination of workarounds, or resolution advice, documentation and closure. Conducts detailed analyses of data gathered via the Incident Management process in order to identify underlying issues and to develop effective responses aimed at improving or eliminating such issues.
- Serve as the designated lead, in front of Allscripts Client Support, for all strategic and significant activities involving Allscripts Support for a designated group of clients.
- Communicate and respond to clients as appropriate, providing statuses and action steps identified for problem resolution.
- Triage issues/questions and contact appropriate Allscripts personnel.
- Communicate statuses of issue(s) to clients within 24 hours and around the clock for critical incidents.
- Coordinate rapid and effective handling of major incidents.
- Lead the investigation of incidents and restoration of services to impacted client(s).
- Document all activities performed during the Major Incident.
- Provide internal status communications during the Major Incident.
- Prepare post-incident documentation for turnover to Problem Management for root cause analysis.
- Examine potential areas for service improvement and raise proposals with IS Management, including change requests to improve and reduce incident numbers and failure outage durations.
- Escalate and manage critical issues identified by the customer and report back to the customer within 2 hours.
- Manage client’s top issues through updates as needed.
- Facilitate regular status calls with clients to review top issues and discuss significant cases. Attendees for such call may include client representatives and members of Allscripts personnel, such as Allscripts Client Executive, Professional Services team, Sales Executive and support teams, as appropriate.
- Maintain a set of monthly Product Support Activity Dashboards including:
- Backlog analysis as SLA compliance
- Enhancement requests and status
- New case response and resolution time
- Average closure time by type of issue
- Case volume vs. resolution
- Review of issues trending by Product, resolution by product type, issues type, and
- Additional items corresponding to Support team goals, in support of specific client relationships and projects.
- Participate with Allscripts Client Executive in scheduled on-site meetings, which pertain to Support. Coordinate and manage Allscripts Client Support resources, both remote and onsite, attending such meetings.
- Attend on-site executive meetings with client’s designated executives and members of Allscripts management team.
- Work with Allscripts Outcomes Executive to confirm that client is receiving all appropriate communications; releases; product advisories, and invitations.
- In addition to these, the job may include other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the direct manager or Support Vice-president
- Baccalaureate or Graduate degrees in Business or Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Strong customer support skills with demonstrated ability in effectively dealing with escalated customer concerns.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and knowledge of problem management principles and methodologies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Experience with large-scale organizational incident management effort.
- ITIL training and certifications are an asset.
- Demonstrated success in managing and developing non-exempt level positions.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with support or service, with at least 5 years successful experience of managing or working within a helpdesk or product/customer support environment; or
- Minimum 8 years experience in developing, supporting or using healthcare software with 2+ years relevant working experience in UK healthcare.
- Able and willing to travel as required, including internationally, on short-term basis
- Works in the office environment and at the client site with flexible work hours (after-hours work when required).