Casual Assessor Trainer Jobs Vacancy at Buckinghamshire College Group Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire College Group Aylesbury urgently required following position for Casual Assessor Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Assessor Trainer Jobs Vacancy at Buckinghamshire College Group Aylesbury Jobs Details:
1. To engage employers and support workforce skills training and development in line with programme requirements. Supporting in bespoke training needs with the employer.
2. To provide initial advice and guidance to support engagement of learners onto appropriate training programmes.
3. Attend relevant employer and sector groups to raise the profile of the College and the training available, being the key contact with employers and trainees throughout the course.
4. Deliver a range of training in line with awarding body regulations (including sector specific, English, Maths and digital literacy and general employability qualifications).
5. To deliver agreed training targets in a timely fashion in line with project requirements. Ensuring all data is updated onto CRM.
6. To carry out Health and Safety audits in the workplace and monitor learners’ health and safety.
7. To ensure the Individual Learning Plan (ILP) is completed, updated and maintained for all learners in line with college and project requirements.
8. To complete all Funding Agency and College documentation for learners and employers to support the training programme they are recruited to ensuring funding compliance at all times. Keep records regarding learner’s progression, achievement, and attendance which are regularly shared with the relevant employer.
9. Deliver required KPI’s in line with company expectations. Including visiting learners as agreed by your line manager and review process, set and monitor training targets.
10. Direct the delivery of training. Ensure timely completion of qualifications, develop portfolios and support the embedding of Functional Skills, Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values.
11. Carry out assessments of learners in the work place in accordance with Awarding Organisation requirements.