Accounting Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Altour Reading
Altour Reading urgently required following position for Accounting Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Altour Reading Jobs Details:
Position: Administrative Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Objective: ALTOUR is seeking an experienced administrative assistant to provide a versatile range of administrative support to our Operations and Finance Teams. Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Invoicing of all adhoc services e.g. car hire, hotels, airport parking and visas. This includes obtaining and checking the supplier invoice for accuracy and then raising our invoice to recharge GCthe client.
- Reconciliation of all company credit cards. This includes daily checking of the online statements for charges and to ensure fraudulent transactions are quickly detected. Full reconciliation of the statements each month according to the set times lines to ensure that all charges are invoiced out.
- Processing of rail refunds via the online system or by sending them to the train company for authority to refund. This will include checking of the rail ticket rules.
- Monthly processing of unused air tickets via the Central booking system or by submitting them to the airline for authority to refund. This will include checking the air fare rules.
- Sending off for refund requests via BSP link. Managing and processing of ADMs and ACMs and all BSP queries.
- Checking of Out of hour call logs to ensure all bookings have been recharged.
- Daily monitoring of the shared Admin mail boxes and responding to all requests in a timely manner.
- Daily issuing and checking of rail invoices.
- Daily opening of post and distribution
- Other duties as required
- Educated to GCSE Level
- Minimum 2 years Travel experience preferably in an Administrative role. To include use of a GDS system – preferably Sabre.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to work well using own initiative as well as part of the team
- Flexibility to undertake a variety of duties
- ‘Can do’ attitude – with a desire to do the job efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
- Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
- Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
- Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write reports, and comprehend complex issues and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
- Job requires employee to preform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
ALTOUR is an Equal Opportunity Employer