Vehicle Technician Jobs Vacancy at Hodfin Camberley
Hodfin Camberley urgently required following position for Vehicle Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vehicle Technician Jobs Vacancy at Hodfin Camberley Jobs Details:
Job Title -Vehicle Technician- Forklift Engineer - Workshop Engineer
Salary -£34k OTE +benefits below
The company we are working with is a worldwide name in the manufacturing of Material Handling equipment. They are a progressive company who provide their engineers with excellent manufactures training with excellent career development. They have many long standing members of staff.
The Person & Skills
- We are looking for Mechanical Engineers with Electrical experience who are keen on a career in the Material Handing industry.
- We are interested in applications from people from a variety of sectors such as: Agricultural, Armed Forces such as REME, Automotive, Construction Equipment, Materials Handling, HGV, LGV, Plant, Access Hire, Electric Vehicles or Roadside.
- You will be a Forklift Engineer servicing and maintaining Forklifts and other VNA’s
- The role is Workshop based and you will be given all the training and tools required to perform your job well.
- You will be working with other Engineers
Your hours will be Monday - Friday with on call available.
- Basic up to £28k
- Full manufacturers training
- 10% Pension Contribution
- 33 Days Holiday
- Monday - Friday - 40 hrs a week
Vehicle Technician, Workshop Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer - Forklift Engineer - £34k OTE
Hodfin specialise in engineering recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening; getting to know you, your skills and experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We offer engineering jobs across a range of sectors - industrial, building services, mechanical, electrical, process and medical.
So we can best match you to the MOST suitable vacancies please let us know if your details change.
Hodfin is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For our latest news & vacancies please follow us on Twitter @hodfintechnical
Field Service Engineer, Forklift, HGV, Electrical, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, Workshop Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, REME, Armed Forces, Automotive Mechanic, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Engineering, Service, Plant Engineer, Lift Engineer, Material Handling, Lift truck, Fork Lift, Materials Handling, Narrow Aisle, VNA, CAT, Linde, Toyota, Nissan, Still, Hyster, JCB, Flexi, Bendi, Service Technician, Service Engineer, Plant Fitter
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 to £29,000.00 /year
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)