Junior Front End Web Optimisation Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Merkle Periscopix London
Merkle Periscopix London urgently required following position for Junior Front End Web Optimisation Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Front End Web Optimisation Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Merkle Periscopix London Jobs Details:
Our Digital Analytics team is rapidly expanding – we’re on the lookout for someone who’s intelligent, technically-minded and logical to join us. Although the titlle for this role is Junior Front End Web Optimisation Specialist you will sit withint the CRO Team and we really want to see a passion for CRO.
In this role you will be supporting the delivery of successful and effective conversion rate optimization campaigns for a range of clients. You will be involved end-to-end from assessing client requirements & generating ideas through to coding website experiences in a range of experimentation platforms such as Optimizely, Google Optimize and Adobe Target. This role offers a perfect balance of client interaction, creativity and hands-on coding.
You will be working closely with client data from different sources, analysing and generating insights to understand how users behave online and identify barriers to conversion, with a view to improving website experience and conversion rates.
Life in this role:
You will get your hands dirty from day one as you begin our fantastic training programme. In hardly any time, you’ll be an expert in our field and your role will cover the full spectrum of conversion rate optimisation work:
- Building a wide variety of different experiments in multiple optimisation platforms using web languages
- Planning and prioritising experiment builds in line with our testing strategy to meet the client’s targets
- Creating extensive QA test plans and conducting quality assurance on new test builds across browsers and devices
- Running quantitative and qualitative research on clients’ customers to identify insights to inform hypotheses and test ideas
- Analysing and evaluating the results of A/B tests and recommending next steps to clients
- Communication of test results both to direct client contacts and across wider teams in order to maximise the benefit of our learning
- Day-to-day account management and face-to-face contact with multiple clients on a daily basis
- Support in implementing tracking solutions to measure onsite performance using tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium and Adobe Launch
Once you are more established, we will look for you to drive our best-practice and processes in your area of expertise. We’re always open to individuals pursuing their passion in an area and creating a new offering for our clients.
What we are looking for in you:
- University Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Keen eye for detail & problem-solving nature
- Curious mind-set and a desire to gain insight from data to drive actionable recommendations for clients
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Some understanding of web analytics tools such as Google/Adobe Analytics would be beneficial
- Experience of working with web optimisation tools would be preferable but not essential – ideally Optimizely, Google Optimize or Adobe Target
- Some technical knowledge of Single Page Application development frameworks such as React, AngularJS, etc. and/or mobile app development is desirable but not required
Remember, you could have been doing the above in your degree, or free time as well as a work placement! We’re a big fan of variety and take people from all different degree background as we understand everyone has transferable skills.
What’s really important is that you can demonstrate that you are on your way to becoming an experiment-building guru, with a fine eye for design. (Just blow us away with your in-depth research before your first interview!)
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Regular company socials (bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
- On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
- On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
- Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
The Analytics team partner closely with both Google, Optimizely and VWO within the website testing and personalisation field and are regular beta testers gaining first access to new features. Providing you with access to cutting edge discoveries. We also provide an extensive training program leading to certifications in our core platforms.
Career progression is huge to us here at Merkle and we’re keen to nurture and develop each individual so they build a long-lasting career with us.
Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For. We take great pride in this as it’s awarded as a result of employee feedback – we’re committed to maintaining a positive and enjoyable workplace.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.