Production Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant
Apollo Fire Detectors Havant urgently required following position for Production Process Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant Jobs Details:
A Day in the Life
- You shall form part of the growth strategy, playing a crucial part in the development of the business whereby you will deliver significant change and improvement
- You will be the manufacturing expert helping us to develop and maintain the most efficient processes through the available systems and techniques.
- Optimise the production process flow through the relentless pursuit of efficiency, resulting in higher availability, yield and a reduction in waste.
- You will develop and manage working instructions, world class standards and process documents (SOPs)
- Continually improve the existing operation for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings;
- You will use manufacturing data to resolve issues, improve processes, and measure process improvement tools
- You are to identify ways to reduce production costs through recommendations - e.g. new process equipment, equipment justification to improve performance, utilising the approved change control and capital expenditure processes;
- You will work with other relevant departments to determine product manufacturability; estimated production costs; run time and investigate cost reduction.
- Establishing a training and quality culture of continual improvement, you will support the day to day operations of the production leaders within the production area
- Resolve customer concerns and audit findings by effectively
- Promoting the highest Health and Safety standards to ensure a safe working environment.
- Work closely with the supply chain, production and technical team to enable continuous improvement of all quality related KPI's in line with the company objectives.
- You have experience developing solutions and managing change in a fast-paced manufacturing environment;
- An excellent communicator, you can translate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- With good influencing skills, you can manage change effectively;
- Exceptional, experienced, capable, enthusiastic and someone who takes ownership.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills and able to work under pressure.
- Energetic and outgoing; a team player with high levels of integrity, confidence and resilience.
- Keen on developing existing skills as well as learning new ones.
- A highly motivated self-starter and completer/finisher who can work under pressure but who will not compromise on quality and deliverables.
- An individual with a strong business acumen, who feels comfortable in making decisions
- You are effective in technical and organisational troubleshooting to root cause;
- You are adept at managing multiple stakeholders and their competing demands.
- Someone who shares and lives our values
- Ability to create, analyse and present data as information
Bonus Points for Experience with:
- Experience in MRP/ERP systems
- Engineering and/or Manufacturing Background
- Lean six sigma experience, green belt or black belt accreditation
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work under time constraints and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy
- Good IT skills
- Flexibility and dependability
- Experience of volume electronics manufacturing using world class philosophies, techniques and principles
- Your Ideal Job
If you’re looking for:
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- The opportunity to work with smart people from many different disciplines
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day
- A strong management structure where directors listen to their employees
- A positive atmosphere and a team who are committed to supporting one another