Housing First Worker Haringey Jobs Vacancy at Mungo London
Mungo London urgently required following position for Housing First Worker Haringey. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housing First Worker Haringey Jobs Vacancy at Mungo London Jobs Details:
Housing First is a new approach to supporting the most excluded and hard to reach rough sleepers. It focuses on finding permanent housing as quickly as possible and then addressing the issues that have contributed to an individual’s homelessness. Rather than follow normal routes of hostels to supported housing to independent accommodation Housing First offers people their own home and then gives them the intensive support needed to maintain their tenancies and move on with their lives away from the streets.
- ; You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of the service, managing a caseload of clients with the overall goal of supporting them to sustain a new tenancy.
- ; Manage your own caseload and hours, requiring excellent time management skills, a proactive approach to your work and the ability to prioritise.
- ; Manage Peer mentors who will contribute to the service delivery
- ; Provide tailored support to clients to meet individual need and aspiration, with clients being able to choose, as far as possible, what, how and when support is delivered.
- ; Deliver ongoing and intensive support to help your clients set up their home and maintain their tenancy. You will offer support over treatment and other issues assertively, however this engagement will be optional for clients.
- ; Support will be offered in the tenant’s homes as well as in the community.
To view job descriptions on our vacancies page, please click on the document available tab above the relevant job advert.
Closing date: 10.00am, Thursday 4 October
Interview and assessments on: Monday 15 October
It is a requirement for this post that an enhanced DBS disclosure check, will be undertaken for the successful candidate.
Please be advised that all appointments will be made on St Mungo’s current standard Terms and Conditions (T&Cs); this also applies to any internal candidates.
At St Mungo’s, equality, diversity and inclusion are central to the organisation's values and how we work. We are in the top 100 of Stonewall’s Workplace Equality Index 2018, we are also proud to have been awarded BITC 2017 Race Equality Award and we are a Disability Confident Employer. To ensure that our workforce reflects the diversity of our clients as well as the communities that we live and work within, we encourage and welcome applications from all sections of the community.