Social Media And Digital Support Manager Three Bridges Roc Jobs Vacancy at Govia Thameslink Railway Three Bridges
- Social Media And Digital Support Manager Three Bridges Roc
- Govia Thameslink Railway
- Three Bridges ENG
- 17 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Govia Thameslink Railway Three Bridges urgently required following position for Social Media And Digital Support Manager Three Bridges Roc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media And Digital Support Manager Three Bridges Roc Jobs Vacancy at Govia Thameslink Railway Three Bridges Jobs Details:
Job Title: Social Media and Digital Support Manager
Location: TBROC and occasionally in HQ London
Salary: Competitive + Great Benefits including free travel on our services
Reports to: Senior Customer Relations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead and manage the digital support and social media team across all of the GTR brands.
The role requires an individual who is not only social media savvy but who can lead and manage a team in a real time environment, help build GTR‘s reputation, liaise with multiple departments across the business and develop and deliver a social media strategy that will drive customer advocacy and mirror the vision and values of GTR.
As well as leading the social media team, the position holder will be the technical lead across the wider Customer Relations team helping to deliver a number of critical projects already in the pipeline while identifying other innovations that will help drive the GTR digital support strategy forward. You will have experience working in a complex and often pressurised environment, and will be an integral part of our wider Customer Experience team.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Managing a team delivering 24/7 social media cover in an Operational environment
- Working closely and collaboratively with multiple departments both internally and externally to drive advocacy and reputation building activity
- identifying opportunities to co-create positive stories to showcase
- working with cross functional departments using social activity to drive real improvement
- use customer insight to drive the company in the right direction creating dynamic dashboards and visual content and support PACE, NRPS and QUEST
- Identify areas to drive innovation and cost reduction across multi communication channel
- work closely with the media and PR teams to identify and anticipate issues with stakeholders and influencers
- assist the senior customer relations manager deliver progressive improvement through all customer communication channels
You will have excellent written and verbal skills and have a creative side and be able to deliver presentations and data dashboards/insight with flair. You'll need to be a real people person , one who can influence and build relationships and be a problem solver who can reprioritise when circumstances change. Industry knowledge would be useful but not essential and an excellent understanding of microsoft packages is required
Govia Thameslink Railway (GTR) is a dynamic and progressive company, powered by a great team of dedicated and professional people. We employ approximately 6,800 staff based at over 100 locations over the UK’s busiest rail network.
We operate trains on the Thameslink Route (which runs between Bedford, Luton, Sevenoaks, Gatwick and Brighton); Great Northern route (which connects King’s Lynn, Cambridge and Peterborough) Southern Route (which connects London, Gatwick and Brighton) and the Gatwick Express (London direct Gatwick).
We are the largest train operating company in the UK (22% of all passenger rail journeys in the UK); managing 239 stations and delivering 273 million passenger journeys per year, with more passengers, more people and more trains than anyone else in the country.
GTR is part of Govia - a partnership between two world-class transport operators – the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis.