Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy at Edward Carter Solutions Ltd London
Edward Carter Solutions Ltd London urgently required following position for Senior Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy at Edward Carter Solutions Ltd London Jobs Details:
The role will primarily be to support the SAP arm of the Digital Integration team within the region but may also enable you to work on assurance and consulting projects outside of the region.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- At least two years' experience of SAP ECC6 or SAP S4/HANA;
- Demonstrable understanding of core SAP Financials processes, ideally as a business analyst;
- Enthusiasm about SAP and its solutions, along with drive to develop new propositions to meet client challenges;
- In depth knowledge of SAP user access and security;
- The ability to work within a team;
- The ability to work effectively in the face of pressure and not compromise professional standards;
- Strong communication skills - particularly around explaining complex technical issues to non-technical people, such as audit managers or client contacts; and
- Passionate about technology and taking personal responsibility to stay on top of new developments.
- Experience of implementing SAP ECC6 or SAP S4/HANA;
- Knowledge of SAP GRC solutions and experience of implementing them; and
- Knowledge of wider SAP technologies
Being part of a team that performs services including security and control reviews, pre-implementation design assurance and data driven analytics reviews;
- Implement managed service solutions for automated controls and SAP GRC applications;
- Junior managing fieldwork for engagements and supporting more senior team members in more specialist areas;
- Building client relationships through engagement delivery, identifying opportunities to help clients resolve their challenges, and supporting the engagement sales process; and
- Exploring emerging technologies and develop propositions using these technologies to enhance client delivery.
Digital Integration ERP - Senior Associate's looking to apply for this role should or call Peter Loveday on 01268 444 444 or send you CV.