Cib Operations Derivatives Ops Emea Regulatory Reporting Team London Associate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
- Cib Operations Derivatives Ops Emea Regulatory Reporting Team London Associate
- Morgan Chase
- London ENG
- 21 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Operations Derivatives Ops Emea Regulatory Reporting Team London Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Operations Derivatives Ops Emea Regulatory Reporting Team London Associate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
- Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Expense Management and CASS & Outsourcing Support
- Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $2TRN via FX trades, leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 3M trades, managing collateral balances in excess of $350BN and processing ~700K cleared and intermediary trades
- JPM is the 2nd largest Futures Commission Merchant based on Client Assets
- Processes ~750,000 cleared and intermediated trades daily
- Provides clearing at 62 global Clearing Houses
- Settled USD equivalent 24.3Bn in physical deliveries Q1 2016
- Day to day management of exception processing and supervision of daily regulatory obligation output.
- Design and develop metrics and dashboards for senior management review of reporting data
- Actively pursue improvements to processes focusing on Controls, STP & KPIs
- Identify process, system and interface impacts, operating model changes resulting from regulatory initiatives working in partnership with key stakeholders e.g. business, technology, compliance, risk and finance as required.
- Proactively communicates identified gaps/priorities to key stakeholders;
- Effectively translates business requirements into value-added, comprehensive solutions and test plans using appropriate processes, procedures and technology.
- Development of relevant test scenarios to ensure that testing results correspond to the business expectations.
- Create and publish standard operating procedures
- Involvement in industry events to keep aware of changes to the reporting obligations
- Regulatory reporting knowledge on EMIR, MIFID II, CFTC reporting
- Good working knowledge of EMIR transaction, valuation & collateral reporting
- Experienced in business analysis, identify and define solutions by analyzing regulatory reporting data
- Working experience with F&O and OTC Derivatives products
- Strong analytical, time management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Operational data analysis experience and recommending best practices/ solutions
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Skills with regards to Functional Specifications and UAT testing
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Detail orientated and able to communicate clearly with different audiences