Brand Legal Counsel Jobs Vacancy at Vodafone London
Vodafone London urgently required following position for Brand Legal Counsel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Legal Counsel Jobs Vacancy at Vodafone London Jobs Details:
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Role purpose: to protect, enforce and advise on a wide range of matters relating to Vodafones brand and provide world class support to Vodafones group legal, group functions, group businesses and local markets.
Joining us as a Brand Legal Counsel you can be part of our empowering legal function. . The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Provide accurate, effective and timely specialised legal advice and support in respect of (a) Vodafone's brand including clearance of product names, soft intellectual property litigation, brand protection/enforcement and licensing and (b) Vodafone's commercial activities including global advertising campaigns, photography, music, social media activities and sponsorships.
- Work on projects independently and contribute to projects by understanding the strategy, commercial imperatives and risks and be able to support and provide innovative solutions to complex situations.
- Work with lawyers proactively as part of a wider legal team and be a role model of Vodafone Way behaviour
Key performance indicators:
- Delivery of accurate, effective and timely specialised legal advice and support in relation to brand matters
- Provision of world class support to Vodafones group legal, group functions, group businesses and local markets on brand matters
- Newly qualified 3 years PQE lawyer/trade mark attorney
- Strong knowledge of intellectual property law, specifically trade mark law including clearance and protection
- Experience within commercial law gained from working with a Law firm or in house
- Demonstrable experience of delivering legal support on projects including intellectual property or brand legal experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to draft succinctly and explain legal concepts to business stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of peoples individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?