Kitchen Team Member All Levels Manchester Salford Quays Jobs Vacancy at Bella Italia Salford Quays
- Kitchen Team Member All Levels Manchester Salford Quays
- Bella Italia
- Salford Quays ENG
- 23 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Bella Italia Salford Quays urgently required following position for Kitchen Team Member All Levels Manchester Salford Quays. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Kitchen Team Member All Levels Manchester Salford Quays Jobs Vacancy at Bella Italia Salford Quays Jobs Details:
We pride ourselves on delivering genuine Italian-quality dining experiences for our guests. If you picture a great Italian meal, you will think of delicious food, sunshine, and the kind of service that leaves you feeling like part of the family. Whilst we can’t guarantee the sunshine, we can guarantee that our people are at the heart of everything we do.
The heart of a restaurant lies within the kitchen and the passion that goes into delivering food that’s perfect every time and makes guests come back over and over again.
Our ideal Kitchen Team Member would be:
- Always putting customers first
- Working as part of a team, supporting others to deliver exceptional service
- Cool and calm under the pressure and demands of the kitchen
- Passionate about food, motivated and enthusiastic
- Supporting the kitchen, as a team delivering and exceeding expectations
- Someone with a “can do attitude” and able to take direction well
Why be Bella Hearted?
Here at Bella Italia we love to look after our people. We’ve put together a competitive and attractive package to recognise and reward all the hard work they do which includes:
- Generous incentives
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Clear and accessible career pathways
- Staff meals over a 4 hour shift
- A 50% discount card on food and drink
- And much more….
The General Manager would love to hear from interested people and would be delighted to talk you through why working for Bella Italia could be a great choice for you. Please contact the restaurant today for further information.
After all the heart of Bella Italia is you!