Interim Project Engineer Mod Jobs Vacancy at Triumph Consultants Ltd Bristol
Triumph Consultants Ltd Bristol urgently required following position for Interim Project Engineer Mod. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Interim Project Engineer Mod Jobs Vacancy at Triumph Consultants Ltd Bristol Jobs Details:
Bristol LOT1 JP00029770 Interim Project Engineer B - MOD
You will be responsible to CHDTL, through Hd of Safety, for the overall aviation safety management of the in service support and major modifications to the in-service Chinook aircraft. Duties include: implementation of the Safety and Environmental Management System; production of the Chinook Safety Management Plan; production of the Chinook (all Mks) Equipment Safety Case; management of the Release To Service process for the Chinook (all Mks) aircraft; Management of the Hazard log; Internal Safety Audit and Liaison with outside agencies and Safety Regulatory bodies.
a Implementation and maintenance of a formal Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
b Management of the production and configuration control of the Release To Service.
c Project management of the aircraft Safety Cases.
d Implementation/management of the Hazard Log using the ‘Cassandra’ hazard management tool.
e Management of the Internal Safety Audit process and planning.
f Liaison with all Stakeholders regarding issues involved in Aviation Safety/Airworthiness, Safety Case, Hazard Analysis etc.
g Management of the safety working groups including production of terms of reference, calling notices, minutes and agenda management.
h Liaison with MOD Director, Engineering & Safety, MAA and other Safety and Environmental Regulatory bodies regarding Safety and Environment Management Policy, Audit etc.
i Provision of safety advice to all areas of the DT concerned with the in-service Chinook aircraft, eg modification safety cases.
j Management of the production of and recommendation of endorsement of modification safety cases.
k Review of DAOS/MAOS status of CHDT contractors as required.
l Engagement with DDH/ODH safety teams to identify and manage risks. Safety management experience essential including generation of safety reports, hazard assessment and managing safety requirements.
The individual will need to travel within the UK independently (Public Transport/ Hire Car/ private vehicle) or as passenger.
Safety management experience essential.
Experience in producing Equipment Safety Assessment and producing Goal Structure Notation (GSN) for Air platform
Experience required: Safety management experience essential
Pay Rate: £458 - £576 per day PAYE
This is a temporary, but possibly long term role.
N.B. – Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Giving yourself the best chance of success:
- Your CV needs to be current with your latest/present role, noting that we won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and thus improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately and without having to ask you for a revised version.
- Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” (see below) of the role, ideally by way of bullet points that directly address the “Essential Requirements” listed. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
- Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
- We cannot put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in isolation contains all relevant information being called for.
- We recommend that you consider sending us by email (see * below) a suitably ‘tailored’ CV for each role that you apply for, noting that job boards, sites and aggregators will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting...
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your address (including post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Additional essential requirement:
- SC – Security clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Client Category: Central Government Body
Anticipated Length of Assignment: All of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent. This opening assignment is for 6 months.
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Whilst our ads will appear on partner sites such as Indeed, they are also listed - and will appear first - on our own website: Triumph Consultants Limited: www.tclrec.com
- If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via email@example.com but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Job Ref: Bristol LOT1 JP00029770 Interim Project Engineer B - MOD
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.