Hotel Manager Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy at Travelodge Bracknell
Travelodge Bracknell urgently required following position for Hotel Manager Maternity Cover. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hotel Manager Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy at Travelodge Bracknell Jobs Details:
Travelodge is expanding fast and we now have over 550 hotels. We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience. Our Hotel Managers are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and strive to deliver a consistently high quality product plus great service at every contact point.
As Hotel Manager of the 35 room site in Bracknell, you would be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating the reception and housekeeping teams. Your role would also include:
- Making sure rooms and communal areas are cleaned thoroughly and consistently
- Reviewing customer feedback to create targeted action plans
- Working with team members to create personal development plans
- Recruiting motivated team members and making sure they have a warm induction
- Reporting and overseeing any repairs or maintenance needed
- Additional responsibilities include rota management, banking and health and safety
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
By achieving customer satisfaction targets, Hotel Managers can earn an annual bonus of up to 20%. Additional benefits include:
- Life insurance and 4% pension
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Additional holiday with each year of tenure
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills
- 40 hours per week (typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm)
If a career as a Hotel Manager appeals then click ‘apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you.