Identity Access Management Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Atos
Atos urgently required following position for Identity Access Management Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Identity Access Management Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Atos Jobs Details:
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Identity & Access Management Consultant – 1 Role (GCM 6)
Business Area / Department
Information Governance Risk & Compliance (iGRC) Practice, Technology Consulting
IAM Platform Lead in the iGRC Practice
Directly responsible for:
These roles have no direct reports
Detail any practical elements required to undertake this role: (Travel / Physical requirements) e.g. Regular weekly travel to client site is expected.
Occasional accessing, lifting and moving of computer hardware around an office environment.
Some travel to and work from clients’ sites is expected. Whilst as much care is taken as possible to minimise the disruption travel may have on a consultant’s work/life balance, the nature of the consultancy business is such that working away from home for a few days each week for periods can be quite commonplace.
Please describe the possible options available for this role:
i.e. Part time / Full Time / Shift patterns / job share
This is a full time delivery role – our staff are customer facing and as such can be expected and are required to be visible to clients during usual working hours.
Identify the business drivers and the context in which the role will operate now and in the future
The role of the IAM team within the iGRC practice in Consulting and within Atos UK is to provide high quality IAM expertise and guidance to internal project teams and directly to clients. This may be in developing IAM Strategies & High-Level Designs, or may involve engagement on the project to oversee build and deployment.
The IAM teams core task it to provide clients with expert guidance on all areas of Identity Management & Access Management. This could span any aspect of IAM from Customers through to Privileged Administrators, and could be from the development of Strategies & Roadmaps, to Requirements definition, Vendor Selection, Solution Design and Implementation.
The current role offered can expect to work either as part of one of these larger teams of security experts offering services clients via the wider Atos, or individually leading smaller assignments direct to clients.
Roles require consultants to bid, win and deliver consulting engagements on security subjects with public and private sector clients, particularly those in regulated industries such as Energy & Utilities, and Financial Services’ market verticals.
Job Description (i.e. what is the role?)
The IAM consultant role will typically involve carrying out some or all of the following tasks:
- Working with existing Atos UK clients so that they are supported as they seek to ensure that their IAM services and technology is taking advantage of the best technologies and solutions available;
- Developing IAM Strategies, Roadmaps and Assessments;
- Developing High Level solution designs
- Working with the implementation engineers to oversee the build and deployment of the Solution
The IAM Consultant will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- This is a mixed role, with technical and consulting expertise being equally important.
- Good consulting skills in the development of strategies and roadmaps, management of stakeholders, scoping of work and engaging with multiple parties (including vendors) are some key attributes
- Ability to present and articulate IAM benefits, requirements, solutions and strategies or roadmaps to both a technical and a non-technical audience is important
- Knowledge of capabilities in common solutions (such as Forgerock, Ping, Sailpoint, OneIdentity) and the practical experience of managing delivery of these tools is equally important
Person Specification: (i.e. what skills you need to perform the role)
- Mention any specific features e.g. languages, security clearance, the need to be on call etc.
- You should include skills, competencies, and behaviours required
Essential / Minimum Criteria
Atos is a committed “Two Ticks” employer
Disabled applicants who meet these minimum requirements are guaranteed an interview.
- Demonstrable experience working on Identity & Access Management projects. This could be gained either by working within the IAM function of an organisation, or by delivering security based-services from an IT Services/Security Provider.
- Experience in development of Scope, Strategy and High-Level Designs. Some management experience delivering build & deployment of IAM solutions.
- Broad experience across a range of IAM solutions desired, with preference for expertise in IDaaS
- IGA / PAM expertise also beneficial – particularly if Forgerock/ Sailpoint/ OneIdentity or CyberArk
The ability to obtain and maintain HMG security clearance (at SC level) is highly-desirable.
- CISA/ CISSP etc would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work on wider iGRC engagements through good core Information Security skills, understanding of areas such as IS Audits or SIEM/ SOC
- Some experience in Professional Services contributing to Business Development activities and Training would be useful, but not essential as this would be minor part of the role.
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.