Product Manager Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant
Apollo Fire Detectors Havant urgently required following position for Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant Jobs Details:
- Propose and implement business strategies for products
- Review and evaluate existing product portfolio with respect to Apollo market segments, audiences and verticals
- Secure long-term profitable growth and the achievement of revenue and profit – focusing on specified product ranges and key geographical markets
- Propose product roadmap – identifying trends and opportunities for Apollo in the future
- Propose strategic aims, vision and market ambition for the responsible products
- Propose revenue targets and profit margins, and ensure cost base targets are not exceeded
Product Lifecycle Management
- Interact with the internal and external audiences to clearly understand the market requirements and perceptions of the Apollo portfolio.
- Analyse the market and competition with a view to ensure product leadership
- Recommend and document new product opportunities. Review, justify and quantify all new product opportunities. Propose ideas for development that fit within the business strategy.
- Propose comprehensive product and market plans.
- Full end to end product ownership through the entire NPD process and product lifecycle; NPD documentation, Go-to-market plans, Pricing, Alpha & Beta testing, obsolescence among others
- Propose annual pricing reviews and conduct continuous margin analysis
- Build external relationships with our audiences, the wider market and external agencies to maximise the quality of information gathered
- Build collaborative internal relationships with staff across the Product Marketing team and the wider business to ensure the smooth progress of projects
- Interface with all relevant areas of the business (Sales, Mar-Coms, Technical, Supply Chain, Production & Test Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance and Quality) at all levels required. Understand the key drivers for each area to ensure buy in for all activities.
- Support the communication of product roadmaps, product strategy, and implementation plans
- Meet with stakeholders for discussions about new products and innovations. Make regular visits to partners and audiences to understand their respective strategies and ensure alignment
- Support the construction of the Launch Calendar. Maintain credibility within the business and ensure support activity is fully aligned. Ensure activities required from the Mar-coms team are in line with the planned product introduction and delivery
- Work with the Mar-coms team and sales managers to develop marketing materials, strategies and tools to support selling efforts. Ensure appropriateness of the material to the respective product.
- Support local and international activities to enhance product communications both internally across Apollo’s departments and sites and with our customers and partners. Present updates at Sales and Marketing meetings, project meetings and Director NPD sessions.
- Assist with information for the yearly marketing plan / budget and calendar
- To maintain and store sensitive and confidential employee information in a secure manner in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not restrictive and the post holder may be required to undertake any other duties which may be required from time to time. Any such duties should not, however, substantially change the general character of the post
We are happy to talk flexible working