East Midlands Airport Warehouse Operative Start Jobs Vacancy at Ups Derby
Ups Derby urgently required following position for East Midlands Airport Warehouse Operative Start. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
East Midlands Airport Warehouse Operative Start Jobs Vacancy at Ups Derby Jobs Details:
East Midlands Airport Warehouse Operative Start £11.16ph
Warehouse Operative – Recruiting now!
We need hardworking people who do not mind working in a busy environment moving and sorting packages for our customers.
We prize speed and accuracy but above all else safety, so we require a warehouse operative who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work on the go.
- Located at the East Midlands Airport DE74 2TG
- We offer an hourly rate at start of £11.16 per hour (including shift allowance)
- Excellent benefits package including company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
- Paid Overtime opportunities are available
- Full industry leading training provided including workplace methods and certificated aviation security training delivered in a supportive working environment
- You will be employed directly by UPS and not through an agency
- Casual dress and free on-site parking
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a good team player.
- You are flexible, friendly and have a can-do attitude.
- You have the ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
- You can accurately follow written instructions.
You have a great eye for detail whilst working in a fast paced environment.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
- Accurately follow written instructions.
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurized environment.
- Willing to perform other duties as and when required.