Assistant Accountant Temporary Jobs Vacancy at Page Personnel London
Page Personnel London urgently required following position for Assistant Accountant Temporary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Accountant Temporary Jobs Vacancy at Page Personnel London Jobs Details:
The client for this Assistant Accountant with Sage (Temporary) vacancy is based in central London for a global brand, looking to expand their finance team.
The candidate needs to be immediately available, with experience in Sage.
The Key responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant with Sage (Temporary) vacancy are:
- Providing monthly directorate variance commentary
- Management accounts reporting of actual costs against budget and prior year expenditure.
- Month-end calculation and posting of accruals, prepayments and deferred income.
- Month-end reconciliations of balance sheet, Regional inter-company accounts, bank accounts and HO's headcount memo accounts.
- Calculating and posting Capital Expenditure recharges.
- Assisting with five years forward planning budget, statutory accounts and year-end audit.
- Partner with internal teams and external stakeholders to support the corporate cash management and liquidity activities, including bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and review various daily, weekly and monthly reports to support senior management, the Board of Directors and the external auditors in completing their roles, maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Respond to transaction inquiries from other internal teams, including reaching out to external parties.
- Upload and account for wire payment requests including obtaining approval.
- Timely recording of all property acquisitions, sales and associated income and expenses in the accounting system.
- The processing of accruals and prepayments recorded in the accounting system.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate for this Assistant Accountant with Sage (Temporary) vacancy needs to be immediately available, to start as soon as possible.
Previous experience working for media firm, within accountancy is desired.
What's on Offer
This accountancy role based in central London, offers the candidate an insight into an exciting sector with a fun, fast paced team. This role offers the perfect candidate the opportunity to gain some valuable experience within central London.