Junior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy at The Office Club North West London
The Office Club North West London urgently required following position for Junior Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy at The Office Club North West London Jobs Details:
Junior Financial Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young and vibrant business on a mission to change small business lending in the UK.
The company provides a flexible and simple funding product to help businesses achieve their goals. With strong financial backing, the company is growing rapidly, and this is a unique opportunity to join the organisation in an exciting growth phase.
The role is suitable for a recent graduate who is well-organised, diligent and motivated. You’ll be working closely with senior management, and there is significant scope to develop in the role.
What’s on Offer
- Up to £28,000 starting salary
- North West London location with excellent transport links
- Brilliant career prospects
- Learning & Development
- Exciting fast growth start up environment
Key tasks include:
- Assisting with financial control and operations of the business (financial control, operations)
- Analysing and assessing potential customers (small businesses across the UK) and assisting management in making a lending decision. This includes analysing credit reports, financial statements and understanding general industry trends.
- Liaising with the sales team, management and customers during the application process
- It’s a small team so you’ll also be assisting management with various administrative tasks including some accounting and general administrative tasks
- A number of ad-hoc projects
Skills and experience required:
- University degree in Accounting or Business
- Recent graduate or up to 2 years’ experience in accounting, financial analysis, underwriting, or auditing
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel
- Organised, proactive and diligent attitude