Mortgage Adviser Jobs Vacancy at Natwest Northampton
Natwest Northampton urgently required following position for Mortgage Adviser. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mortgage Adviser Jobs Vacancy at Natwest Northampton Jobs Details:
Join us as a Mortgage Adviser in Northampton
- This is an exiting opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-paced mortgage business that offers the chance to develop and progress your career within the organisation across the different business channels
- We offer all of the tools you'll need to proactively develop your skills and knowledge, from professional qualifications to on the job learning and skill building
- If you're CeMAP qualified, then this is your chance to make a real difference to our customers by supporting them through the single biggest and most important purchase of their lives - their home
What you'll do
We've been simplifying the mortgage journey for our customers, and you'll be using our innovative, market leading digital mortgage process which offers our customers speed of service throughout their mortgage journey. You’ll be having one-on-one conversations with our customers, giving expert advice on the products we offer that best suit their individual needs.
As part of your role, you’ll be:
- The lead for our mortgage proposition within our Branch & Premier Banking teams, responsible for building great working relationships with our customers to promote and encourage proactive mortgage conversations with our customers
- Providing the highest level of dedicated customer service to help our customers reach their goals
We are consistently adapting our processes to make things simpler for our customers and our staff, resulting in fantastic Net Promoter Scores.
The skills you'll need
You'll be a highly motivated team player, who is trained to a world class standard to deliver excellence to our customers. It's essential that you have a CeMAP qualification.
You'll also need:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- To be helpful, friendly and committed to every customer and their needs
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
What else you'll need to know
In return for your dedication to your role and to your customers, you will be rewarded with:
- A market competitive salary
- Access the full range lifestyle benefits from our RBSelect scheme
- A generous holiday allocation
- Access to our career development tools to support your working future
How we'll reward you
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £25,926 - £36,600 and you’ll also join our retirement saving plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 36 days – you may be required to work bank holidays.
At NatWest, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under the Certified Regime (CR) of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to enhanced pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy several background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check and personal, financial and social conduct assessment.
You can find out more about IAR by visiting the Bank of England website (www.bankofengland.co.uk) and searching for “Individual Accountability Regime”.