Facilities Management Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Interserve Birmingham
Interserve Birmingham urgently required following position for Facilities Management Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Management Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Interserve Birmingham Jobs Details:
Working as part of a team on a Facilities Helpdesk, the team is the central point of contact for customers and operational colleagues in the raising, allocation and completion of jobs. You’re role will be to take full ownership of each customer request and know how to come up with the best solution in double quick time. You must understand excellent service delivery and the importance of accuracy and customer focus.
Working 37.5 hours per week with a rolling rota from Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to 7pm with flexibility to work weekends. The role is based in our new offices which are a 5 minute walk from Birmingham International train station.
- Maintain high level of customer service while dealing with Helpdesk calls, emails and faxes.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are dealt with in a confident manner, in line with agreed processes, taking ownership to ensure effective resolution.
- Following procedures to identify the best course of action for the customer and company.
- Respond to customer requests within specific timescales in order to meet KPIs and SLAs.
- Deal with telephone queries promptly and in a professional manner.
- Ensure non-productive time is logged e.g. supplier visits, vehicle breakdowns etc.
- Advise team leader of any issues with specific jobs, clients or engineers.
- Accurately record all actions taken on the required systems to ensure a full audit trail.
- Monitor job completion, chase resolution to ensure service levels are met.
- Record information accurately in the FM Helpdesk system and any other systems required.
- Correctly allocating and scheduling jobs to operational staff and management.
- Liaise with customers, operational staff and management to resolve queries and issues.
- Maintaining contact with customers and staff to update job progress.
- Work as part of a team ensuring delivery of whole service and positively contributing towards achievement of service level, performance and deadlines across shifts and contracts.
- Maintain detailed statistical information, providing and updating reports as required.
What we are looking for
Essential, but not limited to;
- Experience in an FM role (allocating and managing work orders etc) or similar customer service / IT role.
- Experience of service desk/call centre processes and work flow.
- Experience in dealing with and managing sub-contractors and supply chain or similar.
- A basic understanding of commercial and budgetary management.
- IT literate, demonstrable knowledge of operating computer aided facilities management software packages (i.e. Concept Evolution or similar).
- Use of MS Office software suite.
- Able to remain calm under pressure, commands respect, has the confidence of their colleagues and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Confident in making decisions and follow up their decisions with action, achieving objectives by motivating and working through others.
- Can view short-term targets in the light of longer-term objectives, work within agreed systems and procedures, and maintain accurate records.
- Continuously pursue high standards, embrace change, recognise improvement opportunities and learn from experience.
- Able to balance commercial considerations with the needs of colleagues and clients, uses consultation and negotiation to reach agreement, critically examine numerical, financial and written data, and track delivery against specifications and budgets.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels throughout the business and able to deal effectively with identified key stakeholders as and when need arises.