Lead Developer Java Jobs Vacancy at Parallel Consulting London
Parallel Consulting London urgently required following position for Lead Developer Java. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Developer Java Jobs Vacancy at Parallel Consulting London Jobs Details:
Lead Developer | Java | London
Do you want an exciting new challenge?
I am partnering with one of the most exciting tech companies, undergoing significant growth plans to meet their ever-increasing demand, and cementing their position as a chief player in the fintech space. The organisation has been established for over 2 years and is looking for talented Java Developers to help drive the organisation forward.
Tackle head on stimulating questions about the implementation of large-scale software systems that need to handle daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance.
What they are looking for?
- Collaborate with others is key to making progress and passionate about achieving goals as a team within an agile environment.
- Identify and define client requirements.
- Take responsibility for the quality of your work.
- Possess a good understanding of different software architectures.
- Self-motivated smart person who loves thinking big and getting things done.
- Extensive experience in core Java and Java 7/8.
- Experience building scalable and reliable server-side web applications.
- Java web frameworks (E.g. Spring MVC).
- JVM based languages such as Groovy or Scala.
- Experience with Hibernate, relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable working with Linux and command line.
- Automation Testing, Pairing and TDD.
- SEO coding concepts; especially URL structure, Git.
- Experience with AWS.
For this permanent Java Developer position, you will be generously rewarded with a basic salary from £45,000 - £80,000+ (depending on your experience), training, excellent pension/bonus schemes, private medical/dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and gym membership.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.