Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Triconnex Plc Braintree
Triconnex Plc Braintree urgently required following position for Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Triconnex Plc Braintree Jobs Details:
We are a fast growing independent multi - utility connections provider to Blue-chip Residential developers. Already responsible for utilities for the largest development of its kind and working for 9 of the top 10 house developers providing new infrastructure for Gas, Electric, Water and Fibre projects across the UK. We have ambitious growth plans, and this is a genuine opportunity to be part of a company that is expanding, values their people providing training and development opportunities whilst supporting you to build your bright future.
- Provide a technical & commercial service from pre-contract to final account, maintaining appropriate records on allocated projects.
- Manage all debt on current contracts to ensure a cash positive position.
- Preparation and submission of valuations and claims.
- Preparation of interim payment applications and final accounts.
- Respond effectively to the business and client needs, maintaining excellent customer service through regular client meetings and open communication channels.
- Produce monthly reports and working to KPI's.
- Management and authorisation of Sub-contract orders and payments.
- Attend and represent the Commercial team at Senior Management meetings.
- Experience within Quantity Surveying ideally within the Utilities or Construction industry.
- A strong knowledge of quantity surveying methods and techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven negotiating skills and interactive style.
- Enthusiastic and positive approach with a high focus on Customer Service.
- Analytical skills, with an eye for detail and aptitude for maths.
- Good computer skills including MS suite, and MS Project would be an advantage.
- Degree within a related discipline, ie Quantity Surveying or Construction Management is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- 25 Days holiday per annum
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Half day on your birthday, cycle to work scheme and much more!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter with an overview of why you feel you are the right candidate for this position. Closing date 14th April 2019
Nexus Infrastructure PLC and its subsidaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.