Leadership Planning And Development Practitioner Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London
Deutsche Bank London urgently required following position for Leadership Planning And Development Practitioner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Leadership Planning And Development Practitioner Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London Jobs Details:
Leadership Planning and Development Practitioner
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources, we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or apply the strategies that motivate their performance.
We have a key role in the transition to a culture that aligns risks and rewards, attracts and develops talented individuals, fosters teamwork and partnership, and makes a positive contribution to the countries in which we operate. Diversity is the key to this, while collaboration is the essential complement.
Our people in Human Resources find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills by providing them with structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make their work exceptionally rewarding.
Job Title: Leadership Planning and Development Practitioner
Corporate Title: Vice President
Division: Human Resources
You’ll be joining the Leadership Planning and Development (LPaD) team within Human Resources (HR) Capability which focuses on delivering the expertise, insight and advice in support of the Bank-owned approach to developing the Bank’s senior talent.
- Supporting Executive Committee (ExCo) team effectiveness, assessments and supporting processes/enablement within HR
- Assisting the design and facilitation of interventions in order to help Management Board and Senior Leadership Cadre members with the effectiveness of their teams
- Conducting needs analysis, developing proposals, pitching for the mandate and executing and following up on agreed interventions
- Supporting the development of leaders through application of leadership diagnostic tools and providing individual development support as contracted with the client
- Working closely with colleagues across HR to maximise the use of resources, knowledge and best practices as well as to operationalise LPaD leadership development approach
- Partnering with colleagues across HR to maximise the use of resources, knowledge and best practices as well as to operationalise LPaD leadership development approach
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in coaching and debriefing senior executives using psychometric tools and research based leadership frameworks
- Experience of facilitating and consulting with senior level teams
- A formal coaching psychometric certification is beneficial (i.e. Hogan, 360-degree feedback instruments)
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to adapt style and plans according to the situation and stakeholder dynamics
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.