Devops Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Quiqup Ltd London
Quiqup Ltd London urgently required following position for Devops Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Devops Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Quiqup Ltd London Jobs Details:
At Quiqup, we’re reimagining the last mile so everyone can experience next-level logistics. We take care of everything: from full-service software packages to a fleet of Quiqees that navigate the streets and personally hand over the parcel at the door. For large enterprises we create bespoke solutions that meet shoppers’ ever-increasing demands. For small businesses, we offer speedy integrations that turn their shop into a warehouse to instantly open them up to a wider customer base. Customers can select custom pick-ups and drop-offs around the city, all at the touch of a button.
With a delivery solution that suits everyone, we’re transforming the way goods move around our streets for better cities, better business and all round better living.
The Infrastructure Team are a dedicated team of DevOps and Data specialists that own the technology backbone of all Quiqup services. We play a role in nearly every stage of the software development lifecycle at Quiqup, providing mission critical services that make our real-time, data-driven logistics platform work.
You will work collaboratively with software engineers to deploy and operate our systems. You’ll help build, maintain, automate, and streamline tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. You’ll help troubleshoot and resolve issues in all of our environments and provide technical expertise within the infrastructure team and the technology department as a whole.
What will you be doing:
- Improve our stability and scalability as the company and number of applications grow.
- Improve infrastructure visibility and empower our developers.
- Write exemplary, clean code following best practices (clean code, TDD, dependency injection,...).
Your skills and experience:
- Experienced DevOps
- Background in Linux Administration.
- SCM and CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, etc.).
- Containerised platforms (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, etc.).
- Knowledge of networking, including firewalling, load balancing, routing.
- Cloud IaaS (GCP, AWS, etc.) and bare-metal.
- Logging technologies (Fluentd, Elasticsearch, Kibana, etc.).
- SQL, NoSQL and message queues (PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.).
- Monitoring technologies (Nagios, DataDog, Prometheus, etc.).
- Infrastructure and configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform, etc.).
- Programming and scripting languages.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Opportunity to shape a market and technology space still in its infancy with many unsolved challenges
- An independent and autonomous company culture
- Time for personal projects and development, actively involved in OS projects
- An international and diverse group of people - 30 nationalities and counting
- And the usual stuff - competitive compensation package, pension, office dogs and all the rest
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
As part of the recruitment process, we will be collecting some personal details from you which you will submit to us as part of your application. poses. This information will include a CV, phone number, email address and your full name and address. Any data that you submit to us as part of your recruitment process will be used only for the purpose of recruitment and will only be shared with the relevant parties to your process internally. In submitting your details via an application to one of our opportunities you are giving us permission to hold your details for recruitment purposes. If at any point in time you wish to have your details removed from our recruitment system please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.