Director Global Commercial Travel Partnerships Jobs Vacancy at American Express London
American Express London urgently required following position for Director Global Commercial Travel Partnerships. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Global Commercial Travel Partnerships Jobs Vacancy at American Express London Jobs Details:
- Define the vision and product and partnership strategy for the Corporate Travel payments, and evangelize this across the organization.
- Define the travel ecosystem today and the ecosystem of the future. Understand who are the key players we need to have integrations with.
- Develop a deep empathy for our travel partners, understand their needs, and come up with innovative, well thought-through solutions that fit in with their natural workflow and increase their engagement with our product, features and capabilities.
- Influence ambitious global roadmaps and help prioritize the work for multiple teams. Facilitate trade-off decisions balancing resource investment, time to market and partner/traveler benefit.
- Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair teams’ ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Draw on analytical and quantitative skills to define the right success metrics and critical metrics to measure effectiveness.
- Be comfortable in balancing across leadership, coaching and getting hands dirty in order to get things done.
- Passion for travel and product is a requirement, but, moreover, be deeply curious, motivated by always trying to take your product “craftsmanship” to the next level and profoundly persistent.
- Significant experience in Travel with a proven understanding of the players, the regulation and the dynamics between the players.
- Ability to build relations with travel partners and structuring partner deals.
- Strategic thinker with consulting or strategy role background preferably in the travel space.
- Experience working on platform features, meeting the needs of multiple clients and driving adoption of platform functionality is a big plus.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, address trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with peers and partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to adapt to your audience – presenting to leadership at different levels will be a regular occurrence.
- A high degree of self-awareness and excellent active listening skills
- Ability to lead Global Teams.
- A willingness to travel: this is a global role and will interact with partners located around the world.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 19, 2018, 9:59:19 AM