Volunteer Event Supporter Jobs Vacancy at Epilepsy Society Chalfont Saint Peter
Epilepsy Society Chalfont Saint Peter urgently required following position for Volunteer Event Supporter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Volunteer Event Supporter Jobs Vacancy at Epilepsy Society Chalfont Saint Peter Jobs Details:
Volunteer : Event Supporters
We're on the lookout for some passionate and enthusiastic people to join us at our cheer points at events, such as the London Marathon. Our cheerers really make a difference, keeping our runners and triathletes going until the finish line. The great thing about volunteering at an event is that there is an opportunity to really get involved as there are so many different things to do on the day.
What skills do I need?
- Ability to be enthusiastic and fun loving
- Highly motivated
- The ability to make lots of noise and make sure everyone knows we're supporting Epilepsy Society!
What support will we give you?
- You will be provided with induction training before you start your volunteering role and relevant training throughout the course of your time with us
- Guidance from a mentor whilst volunteering
- We provide you with insurance cover
- We pay out-of-pocket expenses
- You have the option to become a free online membership of Epilepsy Society
What will you gain from this opportunity?
- develop new relationships with individuals who have epilepsy, and some of whom also have associated learning and/or physical disabilities
- gain new skills and confidence
- meet new people and make friends
- be part of a great team
- have a sense of achievement
- have fun
To apply please complete an application form. Or if you would like an informal chat, or would like to find out more about volunteering for Epilepsy Society, please contact our Volunteer Officer, Emma Darlington on 01494 601 313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 September 2018
An DBS disclosure is required for this position.
Epilepsy Society is registered as a Disability Confident Committed Employer (Level 1): if a candidate declares a disability and meets the minimum requirements of the role they will be considered for interview.