Financial Outsourcing Senior Jobs Vacancy at Mazars Leeds
Mazars Leeds urgently required following position for Financial Outsourcing Senior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Outsourcing Senior Jobs Vacancy at Mazars Leeds Jobs Details:
To delight clients through the provision of high quality management accounting and advisory solutions.
To inspire, motivate and manage the team to be the best they can be.
To embrace technological change in the accounting space and ensure these are embedded in our portfolio of client solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a commercial, growing Outsourcing team within a large global accounting firm, and a truly exciting opportunity to make your mark and help shape the department, as it develops from its infancy.
We service a wide range of clients in the SME and Entrepreneurial space, based in the UK. These clients operate in a range of sectors including manufacturing, service industry, and retail. Our current business development focus is on hospitality, but is not limited to this sector.
- Assist Senior Manager in shaping the department in terms of processes and resource.
- To provide a high quality service to the Outsourcing department’s client base:
o Build strong and enduring relationships with key clients to provide bespoke solutions across a range of disciplines, according to client needs.
o Perform “Financial Controller” role on own portfolio of clients.
o Meet deadlines and communicate with clients and colleagues professionally and courteously.
- Help to develop client service, ensuring “best in class”:
o Actively support move to cloud for clients and ensure on own clients that cloud products are used to their full potential to maximise efficiency.
o Ensure we are providing insight on client results in order to add value.
- Management of department’s portfolio to plan available resource and ensure deadlines are met.
- Mentoring, supervising and training more junior colleagues.
- Keeping Senior Manager informed of case progress and any issues arising.
- Assist in overseeing the terms and scope of any new business and preparation of proposal documents.
- Assist in finance matters for the department, including billing, provisions.
- To assist the Outsourcing department in growing its client portfolio.
- Raising the profile of Mazars as an advisor of choice for cloud technology by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of Elev8 services.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified with broad practical accounting & outsourcing experience
- Mixture of industry and practice experience ideal but not essential
- Solutions person – ability to be proactive and use own initiative
- Experience in preparation of management accounts, budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Strong people management skills with a passion for developing others
- Strong interpersonal and client handling skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong business acumen
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical and IT skills – ability and desire to learn new technology, proficient in excel
- Good attention to detail
- Beneficial to have experience of Xero but not essential
WORKING AT MAZARS
We embrace your individual strengths to capitalise on what makes you unique.
We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
Whether you want to gain exposure to different types of clients, learn new skills or move nationally or internationally, Mazars offers plenty of opportunity to achieve your goals.
At Mazars we operate an agile approach to working. For us agile working means empowering and trusting our people. Empowering our people to work where, when and how they choose. And trusting our people to make the right choices for Mazars, their team and themselves to deliver the best outcome for the client. By its very nature, agile working won’t look the same for everyone. Ultimately it’s up to our people and the business unit to decide together what’s right.
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
For more information regarding careers at Mazars please visit www.mazarscareers.co.uk