Material Scheduler Jobs Vacancy at Lonza Slough
Lonza Slough urgently required following position for Material Scheduler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Material Scheduler Jobs Vacancy at Lonza Slough Jobs Details:
We have a great opportunity for a Material Scheduler to join our Manufacturing team based in Slough, UK.
The purpose of the role is to manage the manufacturing materials requisitions, receipts and movements to ensure smooth operational execution whilst mantaining compliance with minimal supervision.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the SAP material schedule to deliver the manufacturing and meet the operational demands
- Oversee receipt, storage and movement of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures
- Prepare and coordinate schedules for managing materials to control the flow of goods in and out of the Manufacturing facility
- Manage the materials reservations to reflect the changing operational schedule to ensure operational continuity
- Coordinate priority deliveries and check physical deliveries to ensure correct
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance within the department
What we need you to have:
- Competent in the use of SAP with experience of raising and modifying material reservations
- Good PC applications and operating systems including Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and SharePoint) and SAP
- Scheduling experience preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Good command of both written and oral English
- Highly effective team player with strong interpersonal and administrative technical skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner
Lonza. The place to Go, Stay and Grow.