Business Analyst Consumer Iot Jobs Vacancy at Vodafone London
Vodafone London urgently required following position for Business Analyst Consumer Iot. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Consumer Iot Jobs Vacancy at Vodafone London Jobs Details:
Role Title: eCommerce Business Analysis Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Consumer IoT function (V by Vodafone) is accountable for the design, development, deployment and operations of state-of-the-art propositions in the Consumer IoT space. By using the latest technologies and agile delivery practices, all these products and services are provided with high quality to ensure excellent brand and revenue impact on a market estimated to be worth 10 billion Euro by 2021 in Europe.
The Business Analysis Manager role is responsible for gathering, analysing and specifying requirements for the eShop Agile teams of V by Vodafone (Consumer Internet of Things). This include requirements for delivering new products, functionalities and features on v.vodafone.com as well as for supporting and delivering business as usual projects.
A key element of the role is to ensure efficient communication between various stakeholders with the Digital SCRUM teams, internal teams, external partners and suppliers. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key to success for ensuring the efficient standardisation of requirements and the proper backlog delivery for V by Vodafone eShop.
Joining us as a eCommerce Business Analysis Manager you can be part of our empowering Consumer IoT function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Elicit requirements information from, eShop Product Managers, local market representatives, product experts and internal teams.
- Analyse, validate and organise information into a business requirements specifications (UX/UI, new products, campaigns, products etc)
- Produce clear and concise business requirement specifications. Build the user journeys for the digital backlog and validate its delivery based on the provided requirements.
- Specify functional behaviour for the system, covering features, business process definition, user interface definition, report definition, business logic and Use Cases.
- Working with the Test Manager, assist in the specification of Functional Acceptance Test strategy and test scenarios.
- Clearly define functional scope and prioritisation of requirements.
- Work within the Product and Change Management processes, providing input to the product roadmap.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to understand real underlying requirements and priority.
- Gain & maintain a high-level understanding of the Product systems design & architecture in order to validate requirements and define functional behaviour of the service.
- Experience of software requirements and demand management is essential and examples of requirements specifications will be requested.
- Experienced in the use of common business and systems analysis methodologies, collaboration tools (JIRA, Slack) and modelling tools (UML, Visio, Enterprise Architect)
- Strong process & analytical skills, able to identify solutions to complex problems
- Strong business and customer focus
- Ability to work within a demanding environment, being a key contributor to a fast-moving product development process
- Ability to work reactively and proactively
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means youll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of peoples individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/consumer-internet-of-things
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?