Field Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Trimble Leeds
Trimble Leeds urgently required following position for Field Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Trimble Leeds Jobs Details:
Trimble is recruiting for a Regional Sales Consultant to fill an opportunity in Leeds, UK.
Regional Sales Consultant - Structural Steel (South)
Trimble Structures Division is looking for a field based sales professional to cover the South of England. The primary function of the role will be to sell the Tekla portfolio of software titles to Structural Steel Fabrication and Detailing companies within their geographic responsibility.
We are looking for a proactive, dynamic, team player with domain knowledge within this market. You will be working under the Business Development Manager for Structural Steel for the UK and Ireland along with the Global Team for this sector.
This role would suit a technical expert in steel detailing software looking to move into a commercial role. Alternatively, those who have sold software titles into the Structural Steel or Structural Engineering markets will also be considered favourably.
- Self motivated, customer and teamwork orientated with excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of the Structural Steel market within the UK and in general the Building and Construction industry. This can be either within a sales environment or a technical stand point
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team and towards team targets
- Experience within the Building and Construction industry
- Willing to travel
- Always support Trimble and its products at all times
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times but especially when interacting with customers
- Always remember our responsibilities and accountability to customers
- Be proactive at all times
- Abide by the Trimble Solutions Rule Book at all times
- Take full responsibility for hitting of individual and team targets
- Make necessary calls to ensure targets are hit and sales funnel is developed
- Support the Business Development Manager with Engineering Segment Activities
- Regular addition of leads and weekly qualification of those leads to accounts
- Full use of CRM and all data entry into CRM
- Pro-active Account Management of all accounts in your territory and segment
- Monthly reporting to Business Development Manager on planned sales activities for coming month and results and feedback from previous months activities
- Monthly sales forecasting to Business Development Manager for current month, next month and current and next quarter
- Building relationships and rapport with customers
- Represent Trimble at industry events
- Providing comprehensive technical demonstrations of Tekla software
- Site visits to customers
- Become an expert in new versions and new features, always encouraging their use with the customer.
- Taking an active interest as a team member in all team responsibilities.
- Going out of your way to ensure the customer is happy and satisfied
- Strive to improve our customer satisfaction (Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey score, helpdesk resolution/response times, etc)
- Provide input, advice and feedback to headquarters – attend global meetings as required
- Liaise with all other teams, individuals within Trimble to gain maximum benefit throughout the organization
- Provide influential feedback and product requirement input to the UK localization effort and to the development of the product across all segments
- Ensure you represent Trimble at all times, on the phone, by email, in person.
- Speak to all your accounts at least twice a year
- Sell maintenance and the benefit of it to all your accounts
- Any other tasks as defined by the Business Area Director or Business Development Manager