Head Chef Jobs Vacancy at Youngs Brewery Wimbledon
Youngs Brewery Wimbledon urgently required following position for Head Chef. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Chef Jobs Vacancy at Youngs Brewery Wimbledon Jobs Details:
The Dog & Fox is an iconic pub and hotel in the heart of Wimbledon Village. We are an established events venue, pub & restaurant serving a premium collection of draught & craft beers, local London spirits and fine wines. We offer the best in seasonal, fresh, British produce for our menu and have 17 exquisite bedrooms above in our boutique hotel. Just a 10 minute walk from Wimbledon train station and on several bus routes we are easy to reach and busy all year long. With Wimbledon Tennis Championships in the summer and Christmas functions throughout the winter there is never a boring moment at the Dog & Fox Hotel!
Our offer to our new Head Chef
- Head Chefs get to have full autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £40,000 per annum (inc Bonus Scheme)
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be 48 per week
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Head Chef;
This role requires someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the variety of revenue streams within the business.
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or in the position of Sous Chef.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: DF100766WimHC