Social Media Internship Jobs Vacancy at Boxraw Coventry
Boxraw Coventry urgently required following position for Social Media Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Internship Jobs Vacancy at Boxraw Coventry Jobs Details:
Job Type: Internship
Start-End Date: Oct 18-Dec 18 (Oct18-Sep 19 for placement students)
BOXRAW is the world’s best boxing performance and lifestyle clothing brand. We work with some of the biggest names in boxing and aim to deliver the highest quality clothing out there.
You’ll be working as part of a small design team, innovating and creating marketing content in the fast paced, men’s fashion industry.
The ideal candidate would have an interest in fashion and a passion for content creation. Is able to work as part of a team, under pressure and meet tight deadlines..
- Plan and execute social media campaigns
- Collaborate with team members
- Bring new ideas to implement to increase workflow and productivity
Characteristics and skills
- A Self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
- A Fantastic attention to detail
- An Obsession with detail
- Highly motivated
- A passion for excellence
- A proactive and highly organised approach to time management
- A desire to learn and constantly develop your skills
- The ability to understand the core values and vision of BOXRAW
- Working closely with all departments. You’ll play a vital role from with the social media strategy
- Opportunity to work on a number of high profile projects.
- Tests how you are able to work under pressure with multiple tasks.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn about company branding works.
- You need to have a strong interest in men’s fashion and a desire to help Boxraw grow