Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Pracctice Ltd Malvern
Pracctice Ltd Malvern urgently required following position for Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Pracctice Ltd Malvern Jobs Details:
The duties after training will include:
- Dealing with computer errors and software issues as and when they occur
- Supporting staff with system errors
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as directed by the Head of IT
- To deliver and set up ICT & Media equipment and support technologies in meeting rooms.
Requirements and prospects
- An effective problem solver with an aptitude for understanding processes and investigating issues
- Desire to learn new technologies and skills
- Working knowledge of Windows and associated products
- Excellent attention to detail with analytical and judgment abilities
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Customer focussed with good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident, reliable and flexible
- An interest in business and how IT functions facilitate continuous improvement
- You ideally need 5 x GCSE's A*-C, or 9-4, or equivalent to include maths and English
- One grade D/3 in either maths or English may be accepted
Future prospectsA permanent position will be considered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to considerLeaping Man Group is one of the UK‘s largest and most successful providers of work related vocational training
We are proud that we have assisted more than 9,000 people attain work related qualifications improving their ability to contribute more effectively and efficiently at work, and we are equally proud of the relationships we have forged with employers.