Retail Customer Advisor Uxbridge Jobs Vacancy at Three Uxbridge
Three Uxbridge urgently required following position for Retail Customer Advisor Uxbridge. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Customer Advisor Uxbridge Jobs Vacancy at Three Uxbridge Jobs Details:
Our goal at Three is to become the UKs best loved brand by our people and customers. We’re doing a really good job so far but need more fearsome, super talented people to help us take it further
Right now, we’re looking for a cool, friendly, ambitious individual to join our award-winning Retail team.
We can offer you this...
- A brand-new smartphone on an unlimited data plan from Three
- Flexible working hours/shifts
- Competitive salary + OTE
- Training courses and career development
- Oh, and being part of an awesome team
We need the right team for us to be at our best. We’ll give you lots of opportunities to develop and show your drive to succeed in an environment that supports and prepares you for the next level of your career. You never know, you could be managing one of our stores in the future!
Just a heads up. You don’t need knowledge in our products, the ambition and drive to learn will do just fine.
Fancy being the face of our company brand? Enjoy engaging and building relationships with customers?
Got that customer service head? Look no further…
- Offer solutions to customers with general mobile or network queries (we’ll teach you how to answer these!)
- Drive our customer experience by engaging in great conversations with customers and ensuring they leave our stores happy.
- Matching our products and services to our customer’s needs, and selling them our amazing state of the art products and services.
- Achieving personal and store KPI’s
- You may be asked to work evenings or weekends depending on your shift work.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Awesome communication skills
- Willingness to learn