Public Health Programme Officer Jobs Vacancy at Tower Hamlets London
Tower Hamlets London urgently required following position for Public Health Programme Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Public Health Programme Officer Jobs Vacancy at Tower Hamlets London Jobs Details:
These are two exciting opportunities to support the work of the public health team in Tower Hamlets, a borough some of the most significant public health challenges in London.
- Good emotional health
- Healthy eating habits
- Good oral health
- Sustainable habits building physical activity into everyday life
- Freedom from behaviours harmful to health e.g. relating to tobacco, alcohol, drugs
- Physical spaces supporting social interaction, safe neighbourhoods and mental wellbeing
- A built environment supporting everyday physical activity and active travel
- Easy access to affordable healthy food
- An environment that is safe from hazards, sustainable and pollution free
- Housing that is health enhancing and free from health harms
- Insight and intelligence
- Strategic leadership, partnership engagement and planning commissioning and delivery
- Evaluation, innovation and research
- Developing public health skills and leadership
- Management of budgets and resources
Flexible working arrangement will be considered.
You will have knowledge and understanding of the public health competency framework, and a desire to work towards UKPHR Practitioner status.
You are likely to be requested to be available for occasional evening and weekend meetings, subject to the requirements of the work programme.