Italian Copywriter Jobs Vacancy at Oliver Gibraltar
Oliver Gibraltar urgently required following position for Italian Copywriter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Italian Copywriter Jobs Vacancy at Oliver Gibraltar Jobs Details:
Role: Italian Copywriter (To apply you must have a portfolio of work showing examples of written copy across web, digital or/and print campaigns) Gambling/online betting/casino experience is beneficial)
Location: Gibraltar (This is a 6 month contract to be based in Gibraltar and write copy in Italian)
A bit about us
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/ ( https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/ )
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client's organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
A bit about the role:
Purpose of Role:
The Copywriter role requires the creation of first class online and offline casino copy materials in both Italian and English for all our marketing channels. Responsibilities include production of copy and content work for our promotional campaigns, web pages, communications, mobile-based messages, newsletters, press releases, product/feature reviews, blogs, social networking, advertorial and SEO content, and direct mail.
Must be a native Italian Speaker and able to live in Gibraltar.
The Copywriter reports in to the Copy Team Lead. The Copywriter will also be required to provide general support to other Copywriters this includes proofreading.
- You must be able to create/deliver strong and dynamic copy and content from initial briefing to final production
- This includes research, planning and concept creation for all online and offline marketing activities
- Develop a close working relationships with Marketing, Product, Web, as well as various third parties to ensure quality consistent copy is written across all teams to achieve business objectives
- Quality checks of production output to ensure completed work is error-free, adheres to the brief, at the desired standard
- Produce consistent work that adheres to the creative direction and brand guidelines in style and tone as set by the brand guidelines
- Take over responsibilities in the absence of Senior Copywriters this may include processing and signing-off on Copy briefs
- Constantly drive the company towards improvement in order to discover efficiencies and make recommendations within the department and at the same time improve copy capabilities
- University-level education in Marketing, Italian/English or similar industry recognized certificates preferable
- Previous experience in a Copywriting role
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft products Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of Communication/marketing/SEO trends currently used in online CRM
- Manage multiple projects, and an ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Good knowledge and understanding of online gaming is beneficial
- Proven personal communication skills (written and verbal in both Italian and English)
- Keen interest in writing, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Ability and will to develop productive working relationships with internal and third party service providers as required