Paralegal Jobs Vacancy at Jll London
Jll London urgently required following position for Paralegal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Paralegal Jobs Vacancy at Jll London Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Paralegal to join our European legal team supporting the operation of the Corporate Solutions business at JLL. The legal team is currently a four member team and is growing. This is a new role to support the growing business and activity in the EMEA Corporate Solutions Legal Team. Based in Canary Wharf, you will enjoy a highly varied pan-European workload with a primary focus on supporting the team’s work on contract review, negotiation, contract closure and procedural matters of organising the contracts for retrieval. You will also support the legal team’s initiatives to improve best practices and processes. You will be given wide exposure and there is a great opportunity for additional responsibilities based on interest and performance.
What this job involves
Contract Legal Support
- Take over and manage various Contract databases of the team and support the team in retrieving contracts as required
- Maintain contract templates and update templates based on the legal team’s input
- Carry out ad-hoc research on topics under team member’s guidance
- Provide support in reviewing contracts such as NDAs, Local Country Agreements, supplier contracts and SOWs
- Draft ad-hoc letters such as letter of engagement based on templates
- Responsible for owning the contract process and ensuring agreements are properly completed.
- Co-ordinate with Paralegals in other regions to ensure process efficiencies and consistencies
Legal Process Improvements and Best Practices
- Reviewing existing practices and contracts to identify areas of risk and implementing best practice to minimise risk, e.g. maintaining subcontract precedents.
- Organise and track the legal team’s initiatives to improve best practices
- Provide support to individual member’s in their initiatives as needed
Sound like you? To apply you need to be to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player; adaptable and focused on the best outcome for all.
- Self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude, confident and energetic
- Strong organisational skills and ability to be resourceful
- Ability to be handle multiple priorities and detail oriented
- Able to carry out tasks with highest ethical standards
- Strong competency and interest in technology
- In-house or Law firm experience an advantage but not essential
- Excellence in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and other relevant software
- Bachelor’s Degree (a degree is law is an advantage but not essential if foundational legal knowledge can be otherwise demonstrated)
- Solicitor qualification is not required (but will also be considered)
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .