Contract Technical Recruiter Jobs Vacancy at Accesso London
Accesso London urgently required following position for Contract Technical Recruiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contract Technical Recruiter Jobs Vacancy at Accesso London Jobs Details:
- Full-cycle sourcing and recruiting efforts for technical / software development roles.
- Meeting facilitation and/or participation with hiring managers and hiring teams to review job requirements and applicants and to discuss interview feedback.
- Source both active and passive candidates for live openings as well as to maintain a proactive and steady pipeline of talent for future positions.
- Attend networking events, meet-ups, career fairs and hiring events with local technical user groups and universities to establish and build partnerships.
- Open and post active roles to the ATS as well as partnered job boards and sites.
- Review applicants and utilize best judgement to determine who to advance to interview stages.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews, from phone screens through to final leadership rounds.
- Communication of pertinent information (i.e. delayed start dates, salary negotiation, etc) regarding offers and potential new hires to HR Generalist, Recruiting Manager as well as hiring team(s) when necessary.
- Supporting Recruiting Manager with special projects, such as employer branding, onsite tours with local colleges and Interview Events, as necessary.
- Ability to work as part of fast-paced, highly-collaborative organization
- Organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive, self-driven and motivated
- Ability to shift priorities with little notice
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong familiarity with UK-specific, technology-focused job boards, sites, and tools
- Previous experience working within an Applicant Tracking System for requisition and candidate workflows. We use Lever, though this is not a requirement.
- Proficiency in Office 365, using such programs as Outlook (Email/Calendar), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, OneNote and SharePoint
- Familiarity with different types of communication and web meeting platforms such as Skype for Business, Slack and Zoom
- Social media savvy (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- History of success with placing Software Engineers in our tech stack: Web (Python/Django, MySQL, React, Angular); Backend (Python, Go, Objective C for legacy); and Server (Google Kubernetes Engine/GKE, on-prem FreeBSD for legacy systems).
- High-level understanding of software architecture and modern tech organizational structure
What We Offer:
- An open work environment fostering open communication and collaboration
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- We have free fruit, Friday afternoon beers, and often free tickets to West End shows and other entertainment.
- This position will be located in our main Ingresso office in London, W6.
- We are unable to sponsor work permits at this time, therefore all candidates must be authorized to work in the UK.
- accesso is a drug-free company.