Global Business Services Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Mcdonald Corporate London
Mcdonald Corporate London urgently required following position for Global Business Services Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Business Services Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Mcdonald Corporate London Jobs Details:
The GBS Project Manager is in charge of schedules, resources and deliverables for large GBS projects and portfolios. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are aligned with project scope. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
This position will work out of the London office and/or Birmingham
· Oversees GBS Project portfolios including planning, monitoring, adapting and reporting
· Creates project plans using GBS approved templates
· Maintains project objectives
· Monitors customer/stakeholder/sponsor relationships
· Identifies and resolves issues and risks
· Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
· Participate in Continuous Improvement Advisory Team
· Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
· Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
· Partners with Financial Management team on budget development
· Ability to lead multiple projects and portfolios
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
· Proven Leadership Skills
· Experience in Agile Project Methodology
· Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred
· 10+ years experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms preferably in back office (Finance/IT/HR) role
· PMP certification required
· Green Belt Required
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.